Wednesday 10 February 2010

I have just seen the trailer for the Solomon Kane Movie. Now I am sure I am quite out of the loop, and that everyone else knows all about this upcoming movie, but it's news to me, and so I thought it was blog worthy.

For those who might not know, Solomon Kane is another of the creations of Robert E Howard (who wrote Conan). He is a 16th Century puritan witch-hunter who travels around smiting evil.

I also notice that the actor playing Solomon, James Purefoy, is filming John Carter of Mars. This film is now in post production and is due for release in 2012. I guess that means it has a lot of CGI stuff. I am very much looking forward to seeing both these movies, as I am a big fan of Purefoy, especially in the HBO series Rome, where he played an utterly selfish and amoral Mark Antony. Brilliant.

No comments: