Tuesday 24 May 2011

Some News

Here's a few bits and bobs of news for me to pass on.

My old pal and gaming buddy Leon, aka Pulp Citizen, has completed his version of our 'Rooftop Rumble' battle report for Pulp City, over on his blog. I have to say, it's an amazing report, add one that I wholeheartedly recommend you check out- Seeing is believing.

The scores are finally in for Lead Painters League 2011. I came in at 43 out of 72. Not as good as last year, when I was just in the top 50%, but to be honest I thought the standard was very high this year. Well done to Frank who was the clear winner, and to everyone else who entered in the spirit of the game.

I have just posted a battle report of a VBCW battle we fought in Stourbridge last month. I posted it on the Gentleman's Wargaming Parlour on behalf of Ash, who organised this game. Ash had a computer problem, and lost all his photographs of the battle, so asked me to do the report for him. Here's a link.

No comments: