Wednesday 23 January 2013

Force on Force: Snatch Land Rover

Just a quick post to show off my new Snatch Land Rover. It is the Airfix 1/48 scale one, which I think works pretty well with the scale of figures and other vehicals I am using (Perhaps a trifle large, if I was being picky, but defiantly good enough for me). 




I have to say, that this is the first time I have ever put an Airfix model together and I was very impressed with the kit. The level of detail is amazing! I never added much of te interior details because I always intended to paint the windows so that it matches my other FoF vehicals, but even so I was thrilled buy how cool it was.


I opted to paint it green rather that the more commonly seen Afghan colours because Zugando, the fictional location of my Force on Force campaign is in West Africa, and is dominated by jungles, not deserts. I am rather pleased with the way the colours came out. 

No comments: