Sunday 22 February 2015

Some Stuff From Earlswood

Here are some fabulous photos I took of a Indian Mutiny game at Earlswood last week. I wasn't part of the game as I was test-driving 'March Attack', but the game looked so damn cool I couldn't resist a few photos. The game featured a beleaguered garrison of British trying to hold of a horde of rather irate Indians. 






And here is a little bonus. Dave is the talented guy who made the amazing Dead Man's Hand scenery we use at Earlswood Wargamers. This is a sneak peak at his latest project- All Quiet on the Martian Front. Dave made these superb smoke and heat ray markers for the game. I don't think they have any kind of game play use, but Dave is just so damn talented he can't help himself!



1 comment:

pulpcitizen said...

Glad to see some VSF amid that historical stuff. :)

Kidding aside, it is great you have the Earlswood club mate.