Saturday 23 July 2016

Minihammer: Unit Filler for Orcs (Work in Progress)

I have never made a unit filler before (such things were not at all common when I was collecting Games Workshop Warhammer. Now the seem all the rage, particular in big units. I am making this mobile idol of Mork (or perhaps Gork) for the Bloody Bones Tribe to push about in battle. I will have some more orcs pushing it and milling about the wheels. It will add two ranks to the unit  making i a unit of 36, although there will be only about six figures on the base. I will probably only use it in large 3000 point games. 


3 comments:

JPChapleau said...

I did filler units a lot, particularly for historicals...

That said you idol look wonderful!

WAAAAAAAAGH!

pulpcitizen said...

Nice idea. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. :)

Simon Quinton said...

Great idea if you can get some models that look like they are pushing it all the better.