Sunday 22 October 2017

Second Zombie for Zombtober 2017

A week late, and with a tale of so much woe it will make you weep... Here are two more undead for my 15mm Mordhiem warband. The first is a Dreg called Fester, who serves the necromancer by gathering up body parts to make zombies. The second, as it is zombtober, is one of the walking dead. 

I painted these last week but only got round to photographing them today as the light has been so poor all week. I also painted another Dreg (Igor) but managed to break his sword while basing him, and so he will have to have some more work on him to give him a spear or something. What is more While bringing these two figures in from the garden I managed to trap my finger in the door, then as I jumped from the pain dropped these two and broke them off their bases! ARRGGGH!!! I think I am cursed this week. 
Anyway. this is what they looked like before I broke them...


 

6 comments:

Kieron said...

Suitably gruesome. I hope you can get th back to how they were in the pictures.

I suspect a curse.

Michael Awdry said...

Nicely doen Sir, loving that big, rusty cleaver.

Phil Curran said...

Can't beat glistening entrails. Small and perfect as always !!

pulpcitizen said...

Excellent work and sorry to hear about your tribulations with these mate. :)

Simon Quinton said...

Ouch I know that feeling dropping a nearly finished figure whilst varnishing and snapping back pack and weapon arm off.

They look great though dude so hopefully repairable.

Fred said...

Nice work. One more week to go.