Wednesday 7 February 2018

Jungle Terrain Work In Progress

 I have not been idle the last few weeks. I have been making lots and lots of jungle terrain. Much of this is bits and pieces of old terrain re-based, and the rest is bits and bobs I bought from the pet shop or cheap home-wear houses like B+M and Poundland. This terrain will be very useful, as it can be used for Burma (Bolt Action), Africa (Congo or Force on Force) or even the Caribbean (Pirates or Freebooters Fate).  It could even be used for Scifi or fantasy too. 






There is lots more to follow. I plan to make more, including center pieces and more unusual pieces. 

5 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Looks great mate. I got a load of fake grass samples for just this purpose. Didn't cost me a penny though I still am yet to do something with it.

https://www.grass-direct.co.uk/artificial-grass?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4sz0zPCV2QIVqLDtCh2XlQlyEAAYAiAAEgJw6vD_BwE

Mike C said...

Simple yet really effective - I really need to do something like this soon.

pulpcitizen said...

Very nice mate. :)

We need to use it soon for Freebooters Fate. :)

Stuart S said...

Great work, I need to think about basing mine up, another one of those projects.

Phil said...

Atmospheric and very nicely done!