Saturday 19 May 2018

More Buildings for Sale...

Here is the results of this weeks terrain making sessions. Following the feed back from the last post I thought I would try making a jungle ruin for Ghost Archipelago. Thanks for the suggestions JP. It was an interesting build as I made bricks and built it one at a time using a glue gun. I think it has a nice ramshackle look. The building is only small but I thought I would use it to test the market. 




Next up are three modern Afghan adobe buildings, They will also be useful for a whole range of periods and locations. The Spanish building I made last week has picked up a lot of watchers, so I thought I would test the waters with these three, they were quick and fun to build and if they sell well I will certainty make some more. 





And finally here are two post apocalyptic scifi buildings made for 40K or Necromunda, bu usable for all sorts of settings.  








Again here is a LINK to the ebay sale. 

Post bellow if you have any other ideas on what will sell well...

3 comments:

pulpcitizen said...

Excellent work Rob. Good luck with the sales. :)

Simon Quinton said...

Great job dude!

wardy-la said...

Lovely stuff! Any likelyhood of making some of your "It Snows in Hell" buildings?
Mark