Sunday 26 July 2009

I haven't painted many super hero figures of late, having been distracted by my Conan range, and the Sci-fi crew, and by my Diorama of Doom entry. Finally I decided that enough was enough, and so I painted this geezer tonight.

This unsavory character is a nameless, vicious underworld criminal- dangerous, brutal and mean- don't cross him, or you may find yourself sleeping with the fishes.
This is a Mark Copplestone miniature, from Copplestone Castings (one of the 'Bad Guys in Suits' pack). We needed some more generic thugs and criminals for our campaign, and after a quick root through the metal mountain I came across this guy. I like him a lot, as he has a portly figure, rather like my self. For some reason I though he had a seventies styling to him, hence the retro green suit.

No comments: