Saturday 24 November 2012

British Police Special Operations Officers

Here’s a little ‘aside’ from Super November- Three British Police Special Operations Officers. I am not sure who makes these figures, but they are rather nice: I bought them on Ebay a while ago. They will be very versatile, as I will be able to use them in my Superhero campaign (set in Britain), and in Zombie scenarios. In 2013 I intend to expand my range, adding more British police, and possibly some terrorists or other nasty criminal classes.




8 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Nicely done they are on the tip of my tongue but the name of the maker is escaping me.

Anonymous said...

Very cool. :)

No idea as to the manufacturer.

How do they scale with your supers?

Adam said...

I like them. I hope you figure out their maker.

Simon Quinton said...

Couldn't help it. Has bugged me all afternoon lol.

Offensive miniatures make these hostage rescue set.

styx said...

Great stuff!

Rob Bresnen said...

Thanks brummie- you are right. Nice figures too.

They scale quite well with the supers- not quite as chunky as copplestone miniatures, but well proportioned anyway.

JP said...

Hi Rob - I've put you up for a Liebster Award, should you wish to accept it! http://hereford1938.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/id-like-to-thank-my-parents-my-agent-my.html

Jay said...

Nice! The reflection in the goggles is a super affect!