Sunday 9 December 2012

Force on Force Transports

  Although I haven’t had many chances to play Force on Force, I continue to plod on with gathering models and scenery for my FoF campaign set in the fictional civil war-torn West African country Zugando. The latest additions are a couple transports.
  The first is a civilian Ford Transit van, in dark green. This will be used as a transport for the Zuganda People’s Resistance Army, the militia force opposed by a coalition of UK, USA and African Union. Alternately it can be used as a piece of static scenery, or even in Zombie games. This model is a resin/metal model made by Sloppy Jalopy, and was given to my by my good pal Leon (cheers mate).



  The Second one is a Unimog. These trucks are made by Mercedes-Benz, and are widely used by various armies around the world, including the SAS, who used them during the Iraq war for long range patrolling, in conjunction with snatch land rovers. Their serious rough terrain capabilities makes them suitable work horses for the coalition troops in action in Zugando. This model is die-cast model made by Solido. I picked this one up on eBay, along with a white UN one. It scales nicely with my other stuff. I still need to add some mud and dust to this model, as it looks far too clean for Zugando.



3 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

They look superb top stuff!

Michael Awdry said...

Great additions to the motor pool.

pulpcitizen said...

Glad to see the van used.

Passed on a Leibster award: http://pulp-citizen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/leibster-blog-awards.html