Thursday 20 December 2012

Zombie Survivor: Bad Ass Jeff

  Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse might be down to luck- just being in the right place at the right time, but sometimes it’s because someone is too tough to die. Jeff is one of the latter cases.
Jeff was a US marine, until is dishonourable discharge for striking an officer. After that he became a drifter, before falling in with a Hell’s Angels gang. Even amongst the biker comity he was respected for being one tough son of a bitch. When the zombie apocalypse came Jeff was ready: well armed, determined to survive, with few friends and emotional attachments.




This is my first Zombie Apocalypse survivor, a left over from Zombtober who never got painted. The figure is by Musketeer Miniatures in their Heroes and Weirdoes range and is lovely to paint, with a very characterful face.

6 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

I keep meaning to get him and his samurai compadre. Nice work he'd work will in a PA setting to.

Clint said...

Nice looking figure.

Xander said...

Lovely work!

tim said...

Nicely done! I'm on a bit of a zombie kick myself at the moment. I think I'll have to pick one of these up!

Michael Awdry said...

Outstanding, must have one of these.

Adam said...

He is a great figure. I'm not sure I've seen him before.