Friday 31 October 2014

Jungle Halloween Madness 2014

It's Halloween again and Pulp Citizen and I were not about to let it pass unnoticed, so we held another of our annual Halloween Madness games of Pulp City- using the second edition set of the rules which will be out VERY soon. 

The figures are Pulp Citizen's own, except the ninja minions (I did those). I also made the jungle and the Idol of the Ape God too. Thanks to Pulp Citizen for editing my photos with his usual style. 

We transferred the supernatural action to the steamy jungles of South America, and pitted the indomitable forces of nature verses the relentless minions of Science, in a story we called...










3 comments:

The Good Soldier Svjek said...

Waiting with baited breath for the next instalment,Tony

Michael Awdry said...

That was absolutely superb, can't wait for more.

Blaxkleric said...

Stunning stuff. Simply stunning. Tried to do a few posts like this myself so I know how much work goes into such a thing. Your time and effort is very much appreciated and really shows in the quality of this posting. Bravo! and when's the next one :-)