Wednesday 15 October 2014

Peninsualr War: Royal Navy Ships

I bought a couple of ships to go with my Napoleonic sailors- but with a mind that they might be good for Freebooters Fate or On the Severn Seas (a game my son and I fancy getting into in the New Year). 
I got these from Eleven Tree Designs. They are laser-cut but pre assembled and are detailed enough not to need much by way of painting. They usually come with long masts and rigging, but I thought that would get in the way on gaming, so opted to have these cut off masts (which made it a bit cheaper too).  
Eleven Tree Design were a good company to deal with. I contacted them through their Facebook account and they were helpful and even game me a discount as I was buying two ships. the cost was good too, compared to the resin ones on the market. 




3 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Very useful and you've done a fantastic job with them!

Phil said...

Nice job, agree with Simon!

Michael Awdry said...

Wonderful, I want some!