Monday 15 October 2018

Zombtober 2018: Week 2

Sorry again for the tardiness. This time I was waiting for it to stop raining so I could get a good photo. It hasn't stopped yet, hence the some what crappy photos. 

These are two soldiers depicted in the weeks following the zombie apocalypses. They have ditched their military issue weaponry when they ran out of ammunition, and have opted for civilian weaponry, which is easier to find. They have added more pouches to their webbing as they are kept on the move by the ever present threat of the zombies. 

Hope you like them...









8 comments:

pulpcitizen said...

Nicely done Rob. :)

Dai said...

Now that's a cool idea. Don't often think about things like availability of Military issue ammo, etc.

Good stuff!

The Angry Piper said...

Love the balaclavas!

Ivor Evans said...

Great stuff Rob!

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Looking great!

Simon Quinton said...

Lovely job on them both mate.

Fred said...

Nice work. Love the paint work.

Susan said...

I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think. Discover the most popular people ranked on Celebrity birthdays.