Friday 2 November 2018

Home Front: Civilians and Secret Agents.

I have recently been rebasing and touching up a few figures for use with my WW2 Operation Sealion collection. Most of these figures I painted for VBCW or Pulp gaming, but are generic enough in style to be of use for the 1940/41 home front. These will be civilians (the unarmed ones) , spies, secret agents, fifth columnists and other dodgy types. I have got an idea to run a game of Black Ops for Operation Sealion, for which these figures shall come in jolly handy. 













8 comments:

cedric said...

You painted down to a lot of nice details. This range of mini is very good for any game that needs more flesh than "one army vs. another".

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Excellent minis!

Ivor Evans said...

Well done Rob! I've got a lot of those exact same models and they are fantastic 🙂

Araya said...


apkbooster.com

whatsapp plus apk

Yowhatsapp APK

Showbox apk

Spotify Premium apk

Frank O Donnell said...

Nice set for mins :)

spotifypremiumfree said...

Very much impressed with this post.
Please do find the latest Spotify

Spotify Premium apk

lotterysambad said...

sambad lottery sambad

Susan said...

I am upbeat to discover this post exceptionally helpful for me, as it contains part of data. I generally want to peruse the quality substance and this thing I found in you post. With Insta stalker, you can find users, stories, hastags and more on Instagram. You don’t even need to login.