Thursday 21 November 2019

Gaslands Cars

I picked up a couple of sprues of Gaslands accessories from Northstar and a box of Hot Wheels cars to try them out on. I really enjoyed modeling and painting these bad boys, but I can't see me ever playing the game as I don't have much time to game any more. I have decided to sell them on ebay...so if you know someone who would like them for Christmas...

I have lots more cars and lots more bits on the accessories sprues so you can expect to see some more in the future. 








5 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

So good Rob, really like the rust effects.

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Wooow! Awesomwe work.

Wouter said...

Brilliant work, they're awesome. Whoever buys these is going to be lucky indeed.

Morikun said...

Hi there ^^

Very nice paintjob on these toys ^^

I didn't know your blog until now : I took some time to visit it and I really like the variety of your minis ^^

I registered on it and put your blog on my personnal blogroll :

https://letempledemorikun.blogspot.com/

Please, feel free to visit my Temple if you want ^^

Serviteur,

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds less than us.

(By the way, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

CLICK on this link to uncover if this little questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential