Monday 28 October 2019

Zombtober Week 3: Finished Zombie Horde

No posts last week because I was very busy with work but this week I have finished 10 more zombies for my Last Days in Paradise: A Caribbean Zombie Apocalypse. This brings the total to 28, just 2 short of my intended goal. I think I am going to call that a day, although I still have two more based and sprayed, so I am sure I will finish them at some point. I am sure 28 should be enough. 

I plan to try some solo games out using the Seasons supplement. This will allow me to test the rules and have a bit of fun. 






This is my entire horde shambling across my desktop. I like the way teh Mantic zombies look dynamic, but till



11 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Great job Rob, that is an impressive looking horde.

Phil Curran said...

An excellent horde of shamblers. The skin tones worked well.

Stuart S said...

Fantastic - but you can never have enough....:-)
Cheers
Stu

Dai said...

That's a sweet looking horde. Those Mantic Zeds really do look good en masse.

Ivor Evans said...

Great stuff Rob! Nothing like an undead horde 😀

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

More than great!

AKI said...

Looking good. It's pretty easy to swap the Mantic zombie and ghoul parts, not just at the waist, a clean cut thru the shoulders makes the arms interchangeable - increasing the variety of poses greatly, as well as general positioning. I recommend trying it.

Simon Quinton said...

Awesome looking horde Rob!

Prediksi Judi Bola Terpercaya 2019 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phil said...

Superb, most impressive close ups!

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose kilograms then you have to start following this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are useful, painless, price-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their grand opening in early 2019, 100's of people have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones given by the keto meal plan diet.