Monday 24 February 2020

'Giant' Spiders

The first mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep requires some Giant Spiders, but after splurging all my spare cash on rules, rangers and other goodies I needed a cheap solution. I bought some spider charms on ebay (£1.99 for 10) and mounted them on pennies. Quick paint job and a bit of flock and they are ready to go. Not the most detailed figures perhaps, and maybe a little smaller than I would have liked, but they will do for the mission. They would be excellent for 15mm games, so when I have finished with them for Shadow Deep I will add them to my Dragon Rampant 15mm goblin army.

Mind you, if I saw a spider the size of a small dog I would probably call it a Giant Spider. And aren't smaller spiders more poisonous than the giant ones?






3 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Brilliant solution, love these.

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Really great work!

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

Plus, making profit with it is as simple as 1--2--3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

The solution is right here