Saturday 22 February 2014

Games Workshop Castle

My son Charlie and I have just finished painting the Games Worksop Mighty Castle he got for Christmas. It is a lovely model, very large and nicely detailed. Charlie plans to use it for Lord of the Rings and for his Greek myth game, while I secretly plan to sneak off with it to use for just about anything I can think of.

 It could be the walls of Chester for VBCW, it could be an old fort in modern Zugando for Force on Force, or even a Iberian castle for the Napoleonic Peninsular Wars (a bit of a tease there- for the Peninsular wars will be my new project- more on that very soon!)



Uruk Hia storm the defences of the Free People of Middle Earth

US Special Forces search the ruins of an old fortress for Zugandan insurgents. 

4 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

That really does look rather dam good. Borrow it as much as you can!

Dave VanDam said...

Lovely model,
I'm sure it will see a lot of action!

daveb said...

I totally dig the brownstone look. Quite a fine change up from the more traditional grey.

pulpcitizen said...

Great wok guys. :)