Sunday 24 April 2016

Peninsular War: Guerilla Leader

This figure was bought on Ebay from the same seller who sold the all female gun crew. It is very much in the Richard Sharpe style rather than any attempt at being historically accurate! It's a nice model, although the weapons are not particularity well sculpted- especially the pistol, which is very chunky and soft on details. I could have swapped the pistol, but in the end I decided I could live with it as it is. Never the less it is a good model that was fun to paint- you can see I have taken extra care with the shading on the cleavage. 


7 comments:

Blaxkleric said...

Nice work Rob, and whilst the model in itself is a little unremarkable, and I do see what you mean about the pistols' sculpting, your paintjob has undoubtedly brought the mini to life.

Da Gobbo said...

Pistol aside, the mini is a cracker and you ve done a good job on her

Vampifan said...

I like her! She's very characterful and I can live with the way her pistols have been sculpted.

Silver Whistle said...

Great painting and looking very pert. Ideal for Sharp Practice.

Rodger said...

Wonderful, I could live with the pistols too!

Simon Quinton said...

Nice work mate. I find her familiar somehow but cannot figure the range out at all it is eluding me for now.

Rob Bresnen said...

this is the seller

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/plantanmachineryguy/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=