Sunday 9 October 2016

Zombtober 2016: Bring Out Your Dead Part 3

 Despite a gruelling week of nights I have manged to make some progress on my 15mm Zombies. I have completed two stands (12 zeds). I have also made a lot of progress on the Garden of Morr (a walled cemetery in the Warhammer world). The Garden is ready to be painted when all the glue has dried. I am off next week so hopefully I will make some more progress. 

Well done to all the other bloggers taking on the Zombtober 2016 challenge; Keep up the good work!





6 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Great progress Rob, I'm loving the rusty cleavers.

pulpcitizen said...

Nicely done on the Zombies, and the terrain is progressing well. :)

Smillie said...

Great work on the zombies and your terrain is looking very nice as well. I'll look forward to seeing it finished.

Dick Garrison said...

Really nice stuff Rob, love the garden, I too was on nights last week so feel your pain (or at least your tiredness!).

Cheers Roger.

Dai said...

Good work on all of this. Scratch build terrain is super cool especially.

Simon Quinton said...

Lovely work dude. Cemetery is progressing nicely indeed!