Friday 27 March 2009

I am acutely conscious that I haven't posted anything for a long time. I have been working on a number of side-projects, such as my growing range of pulp-era minis, my small range of generic SciFi scum and villainy, and some Conan-esque barbarians. I have also been seduced by the lure of my new X-Box 360, but fear not readers, for I am now back at the painting tray, and have just finished some new Super Villains.

This big fellow is Sumo, Japanese enforcer for the organised crime network known as Black Dragon Club. He is a formidable opponent, already a skilled martial artist, super tough and super strong, but he also has the ability to expediently increase his mass, making him the ultimate unmovable object.

I like this figure. He reminds me of the sumo wrestler in Street Fighter 2. He is from the Martial Artists range from Hasslefree.

Keep checking. I will be posting more soon.


No comments: