Saturday 25 January 2014

French and Indian Wars: Huron Allies

 I know it has been a very long time since my last post and I apologies if any of you have been waiting, but I have been jolly busy with job interviews and other real life stuff. I have been doing a bit of painting but the light here in the UK has been so poor I haven't found the right time to photograph anything until now. You can expect a glut of F+IW figures for Tomahawk and Muskets- Pulp Citizen and I are going to get our first game in soon. 

These ferocious  looking Indians are from the Huron tribe and are allies of the French, having formed close relationships with the Couriers de Bois (the French Fur trappers and rogue agents living in the wild lands and hunting/trading furs). The blue warpaint is a little bit more Braveheart and a little less Last of the Mohicans, but I wanted to make the easily recognizable on the battle field compared with the Mohawk tribe, who are allied to the British. 



Also- here is my Native American Indian village. I bought these lovely models- ready made and painted on Ebay for just £5.99 each (including postage). I would have to say that they are one of the best bargain I have had on Ebay for ages!


3 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

They look great especially the warpaint. Those buildings where an ace bargain!

pulpcitizen said...

Looking forwards to some gaming next week! :)

Michael Awdry said...

They are rather splendid and I love those buildings; a bargain indeed!