Monday 10 March 2014

Peninsular War Backdrop- (Complete)

I have finally finished my Backdrop for my Peninsular War 
Napoleonics- It took a lot longer than I had initially imagined, but I think it was worth the effort. 
I was so excited I snapped of a few photos with some of my British army and sailors- just to see what it looked like- the lighting was very poor, so you will have to use you imagination a bit. 
The British Army are Victrix, and the sailor is from Brigade Games in america- but sculpted by our own Paul Hicks. 







3 comments:

styx said...

Very nice

Simon Quinton said...

They look great Rob especially with the figs next to them. Great job with the bases they look flush with the bigger stands I had to look hard to see where the figures separate from the bigger base.

pulpcitizen said...

Excellent work on the minis and especially the backdrop. :)