Wednesday 3 February 2016

More Adobe Buildings Completed

I have finished two more larger compounds for my adobe village. The top one used two of my old adobe buildings re-created with the addition of a compound wall and a new staircase. The second complex featured a larger building I bought on ebay, with a small outbuilding or workshop. I put a new door on this building (and used the old door on the inside) to make it tie in better with my other buildings. This one and has lift-off roofs. I also decided to paint the interior and added Persian rugs on the floor just for fun. I printed these of the internet, and resized them with Word. 

Next- A mosque and perhaps some shops. 





5 comments:

Rod said...

Excellent work on that building. I think the interior rugs was a really nice touch.

Michael Awdry said...

Excellent job, I agree with Rodney, the rugs really sell it.

Simon Quinton said...

Excellent idea the rugs look great! I wonder if someone makes urns or something

tim said...

Yeah, totally going to steal that rug idea... That looks brilliant!

Phil said...

Splendid, love the rugs, nice idea!