Monday 14 October 2019

Zombtober 2019: Week 2

Nine more zombies finished for Zombtober this week (including the one that fell off its base last week) bringing the total to seventeen so far. These have been painted for my Last Days in Paradise campaign, a zombie apocalypse based on a Caribbean island. As such, I have reid to paint these zeds as if they were afro-caribbean. I have tried a variety of different painting techniques to get different skin tones.  

The one think I love about Zombtober is seeing how so many other bloggers are progressing with their zombies and survivors. There are a lot of Walking Dead survivors being painted this year, which is great, as they are lovely models. When Pulp Citizen, Simon Q and I came up with the idea many years ago I did not think that it would still be going strong and inspiring people to paint zombies in 2019! Well done everyone, especially Simon for getting us all organised. 





6 comments:

Ivor Evans said...

Very nice Rob! Really like these Mantic zombies and I think you got your color spot on for the Caribbean :)

myincubliss said...

Looking great!

It’s also good to see Zomtober enduring - although my hobbling and blogging have slowed down somewhat in recent years, Zomtober always motivates me to get going again!

Terry Silverthorn said...

Excellent work on these..why am I thinking theres a Voo-Doo Witchdoctor lurking somewhere nearby!

Michael Awdry said...

Cracking job Rob.

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

Looking really awesome!

Simon Quinton said...

Nice work Rob. Really enjoying seeing this project come to life. It is such a great idea to set it in the Caribbean.