Tuesday 10 February 2009

Hey everyone. I am very excited because I have just stumbled upon a new - or new to me at least- range of super miniatures that I have never heard of any other forums (although it may be old news to some people). Reaper Miniatures has a range of super heroes, sci-fi and cyberpunk figures called Chronoscope. Here are a few pictures of their new minis. Unfortunately they do not seem to be available here in the UK yet, as reaper are an American company. The range also includes mad scientists, aliens and other very suitable minis.








1 comment:

Molotov said...

I posted these in my blog on the forum-of-doom! I ordered all three of the models you've posted (and a number of others) from Reaper last month but I'm just waiting for them to get to me. I'll let you know what they're like when I get them!