Friday 4 December 2009

Rumor has it that Mistress Apocalypse used to be a worker in a nuclear repressing plant when an accident, caused by carelessness and cost cutting, lead to be being exposed by lethal radiation. She did not die, however, and mutated into one of the most dangerous people in the country. She has only nominal control over the raw Atomic energy coursing through her body, and she doesn't care. She can be as lethal to those desperate or foolish enough to work with her as she is to those who try to stop her nefarious plans.

I thought I should to post a four colour mini, as the last few posts have been a bit off-topic. This mini is one of a big batch of Superfigs I bought when the Internet retailer stopped stocking them. The Superfigs range is great, but is now quite hard to get hold of in the UK. The cast wasn't great, as she had some sort of air pocket in her abdomen which I had to fill with green stuff.
I has a stab as directional lighting on this mini, to give the impression she was glowing, but it wasn't very successful. I will try again.

No comments: