Monday 5 April 2010

Since I started my Blog, I have come across a number of other blogs with a similar theme (ie 28mm superheros and villains). I thought I might share them with my readers.

My mate Leon, who I am always going on about because he gives me his hand-me-down figs from his lead mountain, and because he is my regular gaming opponent/role playing buddy, has his own super hero blog, largely dedicated to Pulp City, as superhero skirmish game. He blog is called Pulp Citizen, and it includes lots of lovely pictures, tips on scenery making, and random mutterings about obscure comics (he is a comics book geek by the way).

Scott Pyle, aka Fourcolorfigs, has a blog called Four-Color Figures, which is dedicated to all manner of figures, both in 28mm and 15mm. As far as I know he is also the driving force behind the Superfigs range of figures, and SuperSystem, another skirmish system for superheros.

A brand spanky new site I have just found is Bubba242, all the way from Oz, called Super Small Supers. So far he has only posted one link, with three nice pics, but he has already picked up four followers. It took me about six months to do that! Check him out, and hopefully he will be encouraged to do more.

EDIT: I just realised I forgot Molotov's blog, Paragons. Molotov's primary interest seems to be in converting figures to make them into superheros and villains. He doesn't update that often, which is a shame, because he has come up with some really smart conversions.

I am sure there are more out there, and if anyone knows of any, please let me know. Hope you enjoy these!

No comments: