Saturday 3 July 2010

This is Strongarm, brutish thug and yet another of Doctor Otto's failed experiments. While attempting to develop a Super-soldier, Otto injected Strongarm's right with a powerful mutagenic virus. The virus has altered his physical form as it has spread through his body from the injection site. On day he will succumb to the effects of the virus and mutate fully into a monstrous beast. Until then, he hires himself out as a mercenary and a hired killer.

Regular readers may recall that I used Strongarm as a minion in my last game of Pulp City with Leon (aka Pulp Citizen). Strongarm survived two battles, and I plan on using him again, and so Leon, being a bit Pulp City obsessed, made me up this card for him, using the minion rules from the game. I liked it so much I had to blog about it!
In our Pulp City games Strongarm is some sort of undead-demonic construct summoned from the necro-plane (or something).

No comments: