Wednesday 27 January 2016

Frostgrave: Templar Knight

 Here is another addition to my growing Frostgrave bands - a Templar- with his two handed sword and heavy armour. This figure was from Heresy and was lovely to paint. I have a special love of single piece miniatures (as oppressed to multi-part moulding) so I was really pleased to see when this one arrived that All I had to do was stick it on it's base and paint it. 

I just need to add some snow to his base with white plaster filler and he will be good to go off on his adventures. 




7 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Lovely job Rob. Particularly like the basing.

myincubliss said...

Lovely!

pulpcitizen said...

Very nice work, especially on the face. Very characterful. Kudos mate. :)

Michael Awdry said...

Superb job!

JPChapleau said...

Simple and clean. Those yield great results.

Da Gobbo said...

Good job, I much prefer single sculpts too! Multi part models cause my fingertips to get covered in superglue and much swearing ensues.......

Rob Bresnen said...

Exactly!