Wednesday 17 December 2008

This is a mad little project I have been working on recently.
It occurred to me that I needed some scenery for my games, and to photograph my minis with, but all the ones on the Internet in 28mm scale were quite expensive. When I found a Polly Pocket car in Tescos for £1.15 I had to buy it. Now My supers can hide behind it, or just pick it up an throw it at each other!

Here's how I did it...

1. This is a toy Polly Pocket car.
2. I took the car apart by drilling out the joints. I peeled the stickers and then primed it with Games Workshop spray primers.
3. I painted the car with Vallejo paints and Games Workshop Foundation paints. I used GW washes to add shading.
4. I reassembled the model, then painted on the details and the edges of the windscreen.
5. And here is the finished model again. It was fun to make. I will have to see if I can get any more...






No comments: