Friday 22 October 2010

Welcome Newbies

Firstly, let me say a big welcome to new members Jfreeman2002 and the mysterious follower known only as S. I am still amazed that 22 people follow my blog- it's very encouraging to know that people are interested in what I slap paint on to.

This Blog has been criticised in the past (mostly buy my good mate Leon aka Pulp Citizen) for straying too far from it's core content, which is superhero related 28mm gaming. A quick view of the blog content will reveal that this is probably justified, as I have interest in other areas of gaming, but I will always return to the core Four-Colour theme. I hope you find something in the diverse mix of blog entries that peaks your interest, be is Supers, Scifi, Old West, Conan or Very British Civil War.

No comments: