Wednesday 3 August 2011

Das Panzerkompanie

Work progresses on my Flames of War Panzerkompanie, with the completion of my Company Command Platoon of two Panzer IV H and a Bergepanther recovery vehicle. Technically, this Company is now complete, but I feel it needs the addition of some infantry, in the form of a platoon of Panzergrenadiers and a Panzer Pioneer Platoon.


The Bergepanther recovery vehicle is massive, swamping the Panzer IV H and StuG G tanks, but it is only armed with a MG- making it a tempting target for enemy tanks and AT guns.
The crew are a mixture of Flames of War and Plastic Soldier Company- Which shows they go together very well.



The next plan is to build up my British Rifle Company with the addition of a couple of armoured platoons and some heavier weaponry (like AT guns and MMG's). I have also recently bought some scenery, but patiently await its delivery.

No comments: