Wednesday 16 March 2011

Lead Painters League 2011 gets under way.

The Lead Painters League competition for 2011 is now underway, on the Lead Adventures Forum. it's a ten week long painting competition, when entrants are encouraged to file a new 5 man (minimum) squad/team/party each week. Having a deadline is a great way to get some serious paining done, as well as a lot of fun. I entered last year, and managed to get a lot of those half finished projects completed. I am hoping for the same result this year.
It would be wrong for me to provide a link to my entry, as that is seen as touting for votes, but if you are interested here is a link to the competition. There are some really great miniatures in there- well worth a scroll through.
In accordance to the rules, I will have to wait until next week before I can post photographs of my first entrance on the Blog. Keep watching and waiting!

No comments: